Neck, Back & Spine Surgery
General Neck, Back, and Spine Surgery Articles:
- Surgical Spine Procedures
- What Questions Should I Ask My Spine Surgeon?
- Should I Choose A Surgery Center Or Hospital For My Surgery?
- What Is The “Gold Standard” In Spine Surgery?
- What Do I Need To Know About Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
- Can I Request Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
- Guidelines for Evaluating Surgical Risks
- How Has Imaging Technology Improved Surgical Precision?
- Vadnais Heights Surgery Center Adds Advanced Surgical Imaging Technology
- Summit Care Suites: Featuring Hospitable Luxuries You’ll Love
Disc Replacement Articles:
Spinal Fusion Articles:
Frequently Asked Questions About Back Pain
We asked Summit Orthopedics physical therapist Amanda Feeney, DPT, OCS, to share what questions her patients ask most often about back pain — and how she answers them.
Summit Celebrates First Surgery with Mazor X Stealth Edition Robotic Guidance Platform
Roman Guerrero, M.D., one of Summit’s spine surgery experts, discusses the groundbreaking surgery — the first to use the Mazor X Stealth™ Edition Robotic Guidance Platform in an ambulatory surgery center.
Spine Surgeon Performs Summit Orthopedics’ First Robot-Assisted Surgery
Spine surgeon Edward Santos, M.D., recently became the first Summit Orthopedics physician to perform robot-assisted spine surgery using leading-edge technology.