Introducing Peter Parten, M.D.
Peter Parten, M.D., is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in shoulder, arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery, sports medicine, and general orthopedics.
Dr. Peter Parten’s Approach to Care
“Like most people, our family is always on the go between work, kids, school, and sports. There is never a good time to rest or recover from an injury. My challenge is to enable patients of all ages to return to sports, work, and life as soon as possible.”
University of Notre Dame — South Bend, IN
Loyola Stritch School of Medicine — Chicago, IL
Loyola University — Chicago, IL
Institute of Orthopedic Research — San Antonio, TX
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANM)
Activities & Awards
- Voted a “Top Doctor” in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine: 2008-2009, 2011, & 2019-2022
- Shoulder arthroscopy education and instruction
- Medical education course instruction
Survey feedback for replace_with_js