Hip Surgery Articles
Hip Replacement Articles:
- Summit Orthopedics’ Total Hip And Total Knee Replacement Program Nationally Recognized With Advanced Certification
- Joint Procedures Prolong Active Lives
- Why Are Younger Patients Getting Hip Replacements?
- Is there an ideal age to have hip replacement surgery?
- Separating Arthritis Myths From Facts
- How long does a hip replacement last?
- New Research Supports Pre-Surgical Therapy For Joint Replacements
- Comparing Two Surgical Approaches For Total Hip Replacement
- What is a direct anterior hip replacement, and how is it different from other hip replacement procedures?
- Research Identifies Joint Replacement Patients Vulnerable To Opioid Use
- Summit’s New Surgical Recovery Experience
- Anterior Hip Replacement In The News
- Summit Care Suites: Featuring Hospitable Luxuries You’ll Love
- Summit Care Suites Offer Secure Tracks Therapy
- Smart Ways To Support Recuperation After A Hip Replacement
Additional Hip Articles:
- What Are The Surgical Options For Hip Pain?
- What Is Arthroscopy?
- What Questions Should I Ask My Hip Surgeon?
- When Should I See A Sports Medicine Specialist For An Injury?
- If my child is experiencing groin pain, when is it time to consult a sports medicine physician?
- Am I at risk for a stress fracture?
- Steps To Preserve Your Hip Joints Now, And Prevent Fractures Later
- Gender Inequality When It Comes To Orthopedic Risk
- Pursue Your Athletic Goals At Any Age
- Bearing with Post-Surgical Braces
- Recovering from Hip Surgery Takes a Team
Total Hip Replacement: Posterior Approach Versus Anterior Approach
Summit Orthopedics hip and knee reconstruction specialist Michael Baer, M.D., weighs in on two main approaches to total hip replacement: posterior and anterior approach.
Meet Michael Baer, M.D.
Dr. Michael Baer is a lower extremity reconstruction specialist, focusing on arthritis care of the hip and knee joints. He is an expert on partial and total hip and knee replacement surgeries, in both the primary and complex revision settings.
What Does Outpatient Joint Replacement Mean?
Orthopedic surgeon and hip and knee replacement specialist Kevin Lindgren, M.D., discusses the trend toward outpatient joint replacement and what patients can expect.