Introducing Sarah Lehnert, M.D., C.A.Q.
Sarah Lehnert, M.D., C.A.Q., is a physician at Summit Orthopedics focusing on nonsurgical treatment of musculoskeletal conditions, sports medicine, and ultrasound guided injections.
College of St. Benedict — St. Joseph, MN
University of Minnesota — Minneapolis, MN
Methodist Family Practice
University of Minnesota — St. Louis Park, MN
Primary Care Sports Medicine
Hennepin County Medical Center — Minneapolis, MN
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine (AMSSM)
- Team Physician, Burnsville High School, 2004–2013
- Team Physician, Lakeville South High School, 2011–2013
- Team Physician, Prior Lake High School, 2011–2013
- Team Physician, St. Thomas University, 2008–2010
- Clinical Instructor in Sports Medicine, University of Minnesota North MemorialFamily MedicineResidency, 2006–current
- Medical Team Member, Minnesota State HighSchool League Tournaments, 2003–current
- Medical Team Member, USA World Cup Youth Soccer Tournament, 2002–current
- Medical Team Member, Twin Cities’ Marathon, 2001–current
- Fellow, Primary Care Sports Medicine Clinic, Responsible for teaching rotating residents andmedical students, 2003–2004
- Team Physician, St. Thomas University, University of Wisconsin-River Falls, Bethel College, 2003–2004
- Team Physician, St. Thomas Academy High School, Visitation High School, 2003–2004
- Medical Team Member, Chicago Marathon, 2003, 2005
Dr. Lehnert enjoys fishing, fitness, bird-watching, photography, and spending time with her children.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Guided injections
Survey feedback for replace_with_js
- S. Stovitz, S. Lehnert, and R. Johnson. 2003. Knowledge and Attitudes of High School Football Coaches Regarding Concussion in Athletes. Study in Progress.
- R. Johnson, S. Lehnert, B. Moser, S. Juenemann. Shoulder Instability. Prim Care Clin Office Pract 31 (2004) 867-886