Sarah Lehnert, M.D., C.A.Q.Schedule an Appointment: (651) 968-5201
College of St. Benedict — St. Joseph, Minnesota
University of Minnesota — Minneapolis, Minnesota
Methodist Family Practice Residency
University of Minnesota—St. Louis Park, Minnesota
Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship
Hennepin County Medical Center — Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
- Team Physician, Burnsville High School, 2004-2013
- Team Physician, Lakeville South High School, 2011-2013
- Team Physician, Prior Lake High School, 2011-2013
- Team Physician, St. Thomas University, 2008-2010
- Clinical Instructor in Sports Medicine, University of Minnesota North Memorial Family Medicine Residency, 2006-current
- Medical Team Member, Minnesota State High School League Tournaments, 2003-current
- Medical Team Member, USA World Cup Youth Soccer Tournament, 2002-current
- Medical Team Member, Twin Cities’ Marathon, 2001-current
- Fellow, Primary Care Sports Medicine Clinic, Responsible for teaching rotating residents and medical students, 2003-2004
- Team Physician, St. Thomas University, University of Wisconsin-River Falls, Bethel College, 2003-2004
- Team Physician, St. Thomas Academy High School, Visitation High School, 2003-2004
- Medical Team Member, Chicago Marathon, 2003, 2005
- Medical Team Member, City of Lakes Loppet, 2002, 2003
- S. Stovitz, S. Lehnert, and R. Johnson. 2003. Knowledge and Attitudes of High School Football Coaches Regarding Concussion in Athletes. Study in Progress.
- R. Johnson, S. Lehnert, B. Moser, S. Juenemann. Shoulder Instability. Prim Care Clin Office Pract 31 (2004) 867-886
Fishing, fitness, bird watching, photography, spending time with my children
Articles and Videos from Sarah Lehnert, M.D., C.A.Q.
Meet the Expert: Doctor Bio Video Series
Hundreds gathered for a 5K run on a rainy Saturday to raise awareness and engage in the fight to stop human trafficking, with corporate support from Summit Orthopedics and medical support from Dr. Sarah Lehnert.
On Saturday, June 13th, you are invited to join runners gathering in Eden Prairie for a 5K to raise awareness about human trafficking and support the organizations who care for rescued victims.
Summit Orthopedics sports medicine physicians and surgeons have been named Official Physicians of this weekend’s Crashed Ice world championship in St. Paul. CNN ranks the frosty competition among the world’s top 19 global events of the year.
Athletes train hard to win. Training for a lifetime of fitness requires a slightly different approach.