Summit Orthopedics offers clinic, therapy and surgery related orthopedic services in Plymouth, MN at this clinic located in the Plymouth City Center Professional Building. This location is near the intersection of Vicksburg Lane North and 5th Street North in Plymouth, MN.
Review the list of suite numbers below to find the right location for your care.
Suite 150: Clinic
Suite 210: Surgery
Suite 220: Therapy
About the clinic:
Our Plymouth physicians are experienced treating the full spectrum of bone, joint, and muscle conditions and injuries related to orthopedics and neck, back and spine care. So whether you are trying to figure out the source of your pain or looking to find a solution for soreness, Summit’s experts are ready to support your goals for a healthy, active life.
About the surgery center:
This Summit Orthopedics spine-specific location operates a state of the art surgery center for same day outpatient spinal procedures. Our specialists provide a full range of diagnostic & therapeutic injections as well as surgical procedures (including minimally invasive surgery) to the highest standard of care.
Common services include:
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)
- Decompressions (laminectomy, laminotomy, transpedicular decompression)
- Hardware removal
- Neurostimulator implants
- Epidural steroid injections (ESI)
- Nerve root blocks
- Facet joint injections
- Medial branch blocks (MBB)
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Pars defect injections
- Radiofrequency neurotomy (RF)
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Surface lot parking
- Clinic: Clinic is on the main floor. Enter the main doors to the building and walk straight ahead. Take a right and go all the way down to the end of the hallway to Suite 150.
- Therapy: Physical Therapy is on the second floor, Suite 220 (across from surgery center).
- Surgery: Surgery Center is on the second floor, Suite 210.