All patients must wear a face covering before entering the building. Learn more about our COVID safety practices.
Summit Orthopedics offers clinic, therapy and surgery related orthopedic services in Plymouth, MN at this clinic located in the Plymouth City Center Professional Building. This location is near the intersection of Vicksburg Lane North and 5th Street North in Plymouth, MN.
Review the list of suite numbers below to find the right location for your care.
Suite 150: Clinic and OrthoQUICK
Suite 210: Surgery
- Surgery phone number: 952-814-6610
Suite 220: Therapy
Walk-in Care: OrthoQUICK Clinic – Plymouth, MN
For those times when you need walk-in care, our OrthoQUICK clinic is open daily. It is staffed by a highly trained orthopedic team ready to treat bone, joint and muscle injuries. It’s perfect for concerns like sports injuries, knee pain, strained muscle, and broken bones. No appointment is needed, just come on in and get care when it’s convenient for you or your busy family.
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
If there is a holiday hours change or closure, we will place an announcement banner on the homepage.
- Main: 651-968-5201
- Therapy: 651-968-5600
- OrthoQUICK: 651-968-5806
About the clinic:
Our Plymouth physicians are experienced treating the full spectrum of bone, joint, and muscle conditions and injuries related to orthopedics, sports medicine, and neck, back and spine care. So whether you are trying to figure out the source of your pain or looking to find a solution for soreness, Summit’s experts are ready to support your goals for a healthy, active life.
About the surgery center:
This Summit Orthopedics spine-specific location operates a state of the art surgery center for same day outpatient spinal procedures. Our specialists provide a full range of diagnostic & therapeutic injections as well as surgical procedures (including minimally invasive surgery) to the highest standard of care.
Common services include:
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)
- Decompressions (laminectomy, laminotomy, transpedicular decompression)
- Hardware removal
- Neurostimulator implants
- Epidural steroid injections (ESI)
- Nerve root blocks
- Facet joint injections
- Medial branch blocks (MBB)
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Pars defect injections
- Radiofrequency neurotomy (RF)
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Evening hours: Every other Thursday until 7:00 p.m.
Surface lot parking
- Clinic and OrthoQUICK: Clinic and OrthoQUICK are on the main floor. Enter the main doors to the building and walk straight ahead. Take a right and go all the way down to the end of the hallway to Suite 150.
- Therapy: Physical Therapy is on the second floor, Suite 220 (across from surgery center).
- Surgery: Surgery Center is on the second floor, Suite 210.