Summit Orthopedics Woodbury, or Woodlake Center, is one of our flagship locations, and can be found on the northwest corner of 494 and Lake Road in Woodbury, Minnesota. Built exclusively for orthopedic care, our Woodlake Center experts diagnose the full spectrum of bone, joint, and muscle conditions and injuries. Clinic visits, X-Ray and MRI, bracing, as well as therapy are all conveniently on-site for ease of care.
Walk-in Care: OrthoQUICK Clinic – Woodbury, MN
For those times when you need walk-in care, our OrthoQUICK clinic is open daily. It is staffed by a highly trained orthopedic team ready to treat bone, joint and muscle injuries. It’s perfect for concerns like sports injuries, knee pain, strained muscle, and broken bones. No appointment is needed, just come on in and get care when it’s convenient for you or your busy family.
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
If there is a holiday hours change or closure, we will place an announcement banner on the homepage.
Directory: Summit Orthopedics Woodbury location
All of Summit’s specialty clinics are supported by on-site digital X-Ray and MRI imaging. Restorative services include hand and physical therapy, bracing and orthotics, as well as guided injection procedures. Whether arthritis or a sprained ankle is getting in the way, the orthopedic experts at Summit are ready to support your goals for a healthy, active life.
- Spine Physician Clinic
- Physical Therapy
- Hand Therapy
- All Physician Clinics (except spine)
- OrthoQUICK Walk-in Clinic
- Digital X-Ray
- Covered drop-off area at front entry
- Surface lot parking
- When you come through our front doors, on your left side will be our Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy as well as MRI.
- On the right side is our Spine Care Clinic for both Spine physicians and Spine physical therapy.
- Upstairs, on the second floor, is our regular physician clinic, OrthoQUICK, and Bracing and Orthotics.