Please inform your provider if you would prefer a mask to be worn during your appointments.
*Masks are still required in Surgery Centers.
Summit Orthopedics offers orthopedic care at our state-of-the-art center in Vadnais Heights, MN. This location offers the full continuum of bone, joint, and muscle care and treatment under one roof. You can get an X-Ray or an MRI right in clinic as well as therapy, bracing, guided injection procedures, and surgery with 23-hour stay capability with the innovative Care Suites. If arthritis or an injury is getting in the way of your healthy, active life, the experts at Summit are ready to support your goals for recovery.
Walk-in Care: OrthoQUICK Clinic – Vadnais Heights, MN
For those times when you need walk-in care, our OrthoQUICK clinic is open daily. It is staffed by a highly trained orthopedic team ready to treat bone, joint and muscle injuries. It’s perfect for concerns like sports injuries, knee pain, strained muscle, and broken bones. No appointment is needed, just come on in and get care when it’s convenient for you or your busy family.
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
If there is a holiday hours change or closure, we will place an announcement banner on the homepage.
Explore the facility
Watch a virtual tour of the Vadnais Heights facility.
Concierge and Check-In at Vadnais Heights front entry.
Clinic reception area
Secure Tracks – Ceiling mounted monorail system for accelerated therapy
Care Suites private room for quiet, comfortable recovery after larger surgeries, such as total joint replacement.
Directory: Summit Orthopedics Vadnais Heights location
- Physician Clinics (Video visits available)
- OrthoQUICK Walk-in Clinic
- Digital X-Ray
- Physical Therapy: 651-968-5600
- Hand Therapy
- Bracing: 651-968-5700
- Surgery Center: 651-968-5790
- Care Suites
- Covered drop-off area at front entry
- Surface lot
- Check-in for Clinic, OrthoQUICK, MRI, Hand/Physical Therapy and Bracing/Orthotics appointments is straight ahead through the main door.
- Surgery and Spinal Injection check-in is on the second floor. Stairs or elevators are to the right of the main doors, next to the concierge desk.