Always follow your therapist’s instructions for your customized rehabilitation, even if they differ from what you see here.
- Place first 2 fingers just inside pelvic bone
- Take a deep breath in and out, relaxing all your ab muscles. At the end of your exhale, draw in your belly button toward your spine/kegel exercise
- You should feel tension under your fingers and there should be no movement of the spine or pelvis
- Hold the contraction through 10 normal breaths
- Perform 2 sets of 10 reps, at least 2 times per day
[Click on picture for larger image]